- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TRPV5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 634-663 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TRPV5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 83 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRPV5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Transient receptor potential cation channel subfamily V member 5, TrpV5, Calcium transport protein 2, CaT2, Epithelial calcium channel 1, ECaC, ECaC1, Osm-9-like TRP channel 3, OTRPC3, TRPV5, ECAC1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9NQA5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 62901471
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56302
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the transient receptor family andthe TrpV subfamily. The calcium-selective channel encoded by thisgene has 6 transmembrane-spanning domains, multiple potentialphosphorylation sites, an N-linked glycosylation site, and 5 ANKrepeats. This protein forms homotetramers or heterotetramers and isactivated by a low internal calcium level.
- 1: Chamoux, E., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(33):25354-25362(2010)
- 2: Kennedy, B.G., et al. Mol. Vis. 16, 665-675 (2010) :
- 3: Yerges, L.M., et al. J. Bone Miner. Res. 24(12):2039-2049(2009)
- 4: de Groot, T., et al. J. Am. Soc. Nephrol. 20(8):1693-1704(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-706
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin