- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 18 amino acids near the center of human TRPV4.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: The peptide is used for blocking the activity of TRPV4 antibody (catalog number 7695). It usually blocks the antibody activity completely by incubating the peptide with equal volume of antibody for 30 min at 37°C.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TRPV4 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRPV4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: SMAL, VRL2, CMT2C, SPSMA, TRP12, VROAC, HMSN2C, OTRPC4, SSQTL1, Transient receptor potential cation channel subfamily V member 4, Osm-9-like TRP channel 4, TrpV4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_067638
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 22547184
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 59341
- 1: Birnbaumer L, Yildirim E and Abramowitz J. A comparison of the genes coding for canonical TRP channels and their M, V and P relatives. Cell Calcium 2003; 33:419-32.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7695P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.