- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TRPV2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 52-81 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human TRPV2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 86 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRPV2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Transient receptor potential cation channel subfamily V member 2, TrpV2, Osm-9-like TRP channel 2, OTRPC2, Vanilloid receptor-like protein 1, VRL-1, TRPV2, VRL
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y5S1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 62901477
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51393
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes an ion channel that is activated by hightemperatures above 52 degrees Celsius. The protein may be involvedin transduction of high-temperature heat responses in sensoryganglia. It is thought that in other tissues the channel may beactivated by stimuli other than heat.
- 1: Mercado, J., et al. J. Neurosci. 30(40):13338-13347(2010)
- 2: Nabissi, M., et al. Carcinogenesis 31(5):794-803(2010)
- 3: Monet, M., et al. Cancer Res. 70(3):1225-1235(2010)
- 4: Liu, G., et al. Cancer Genet. Cytogenet. 197(1):54-59(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-444
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.