- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TRPM6 (CHAK2) antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 317-348 amino acids from the Central region of human TRPM6 (CHAK2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 232 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRPM6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Transient receptor potential cation channel subfamily M member 6, Channel kinase 2, Melastatin-related TRP cation channel 6, TRPM6, CHAK2
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BX84
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 56404951
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 140803
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CHAK2 is a member of the ion channel proteins. It regulates the calcium concentration in cells, which is imperative for such functions as muscle contractions and neuronal firing. It is also upregulated in certain forms of cancer and could play a role in diabetes.
- 1: Blume-Jensen P, et al. Nature 2001. 411: 355.
- 2: Cantrell D, J. Cell Sci. 2001. 114: 1439.
- 3: JhiangOncogene 2000. 19: 5590.
- 4: Manning G, et al. Science 2002. 298: 1912.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-369
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin