- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rabbit
- IMMUNOGEN: This TRPC5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 254-283 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human TRPC5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 111 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRPC5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Short transient receptor potential channel 5, TrpC5, Transient receptor protein 5, TRP-5, hTRP-5, hTRP5, TRPC5, TRP5
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UL62
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10720321
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7224
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene belongs to the transient receptor family. Itencodes one of the seven mammalian TRPC (transient receptorpotential channel) proteins. The encoded protein is a multi-passmembrane protein and is thought to form a receptor-activatednon-selective calcium permeant cation channel. The protein isactive alone or as a heteromultimeric assembly with TRPC1, TRPC3,and TRPC4. It also interacts with multiple proteins includingcalmodulin, CABP1, enkurin, Na(+)-H+ exchange regulatory factor(NHERF ), interferon-induced GTP-binding protein (MX1), ring fingerprotein 24 (RNF24), and SEC14 domain and spectrin repeat-containingprotein 1 (SESTD1).
- 1: Al-Shawaf, E., et al. Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 30(7):1453-1459(2010)
- 2: Wong, C.O., et al. Pflugers Arch. 460(1):121-130(2010)
- 3: Miehe, S., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(16):12426-12434(2010)
- 4: Gross, S.A., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 284(49):34423-34432(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-257
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin