- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KLTQETTYPNTYIFD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Western Blot:Approx 85kDa band observed in lysates of cell line U937 (calculated MW of 90.0kDa according to human NP_056453.1). Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_955400.1; NP_056453.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1215 - U937 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRPC4AP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TRPC4AP, transient receptor potential cation channel, subfamily C, member 4 associated protein, C20orf188, TRRP4AP, TRUSS, TRP4-associated protein, TRPC4-associated protein, short transient receptor potential channel 4 associated protein, tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated ubiquitous scaffolding and signaling protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_056453.1, NP_955400.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18158416
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 26133
- 1: Poduslo SE, Huang R, Huang J, Smith S. Genome screen of late-onset Alzheimer's extended pedigrees identifies TRPC4AP by haplotype analysis. Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet. 2009 Jan 5;150B(1):50-5.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-145
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.