- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This TRPC4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 812-840 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TRPC4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 112 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRPC4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Short transient receptor potential channel 4, TrpC4, Trp-related protein 4, hTrp-4, hTrp4, TRPC4
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UBN4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13633994
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7223
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Form a receptor-activated non-selective calcium permeant cation channel. Acts as a cell-cell contact-dependent endothelial calcium entry channel. Probably operated by a phosphatidylinositol second messenger system activated by receptor tyrosine kinases or G-protein coupled receptors. Mediates cation entry, with an enhanced permeability to barium over calcium. May also be activated by intracellular calcium store depletion.
- 1: Mace, K.E., et al. J. Cell. Physiol. 225(2):444-453(2010)
- 2: von Spiczak, S., et al. Neuromolecular Med. 12(3):292-299(2010)
- 3: Pinheiro, A.P., et al. Am. J. Med. Genet.Neuropsychiatr. Genet. 153B (5), 1070-1080 (2010) :
- 4: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-703
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.