- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Gibbon, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: TRPA1 antibody was raised against a peptide located near the internal domain of TRPA1 (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunohistochemistry: validated for use in immunohistochemistry on a panel of 21 formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) human tissues after heat induced antigen retrieval in pH 6.0 citrate buffer. After incubation with the primary antibody, slides were incubated with biotinylated secondary antibody, followed by alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen. The stained slides were evaluated by a pathologist to confirm staining specificity. The optimal working concentration was determined to be 10-20 ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TRPA1 antibody should be stored long term (months) at -80 °C and short term (days) at 4 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRPA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TRPA1, ANKTM1, TRPA-1
- Protein Accession Number: O75762
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 313104269
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8989
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TRPA1 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-380
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.