- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Human, Mouse, Non-Human Primate, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to the region surrounding S283.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: ELISA, Western (immuno) blotting, Immunostaining (in testing)
- PURIFICATION: Affinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TPM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tropomyosin-1 (alpha), phospho serine 283, CMH3, TMSA, CMD1Y, LVNC9, C15orf13, HTM-alpha
- Protein Accession Number: AAT68294
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 136092
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7168
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Tropomyosin (Tpm-1)consists of a family of highly conserved, widely distributed actin-binding proteins involved in the contractile system of striated and smooth muscles and the cytoskeleton of non-muscle cells. Tropomyosin is composed of two alpha-helical chains arranged as a coiled-coil. It is polymerized end to end along the two grooves of actin filaments and provides stability to the filaments. The encoded protein is one type of alpha helical chain that forms the predominant tropomyosin of striated muscle, where it also functions in association with the troponin complex to regulate the calcium-dependent interaction of actin and myosin during muscle contraction..
- 1: Quantitative comparison of sarcomeric phosphoproteomes of neonatal and adult rat. Yuan, C., Sheng, Q., Tang, H.,Tixue, L., Zeng, R., and Solaro, R.J.. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol.2008; 295: H647-H656.
- 2: p38-MAPK induced dephosphorylation of alpha-tropomyosin is associated with depression of myocardial sarcomeric tension and ATPase activity.Vahebi S, Ota A, Li M, Warren CM, de Tombe PP, Wang Y, Solaro RJ. Circ Res. 2007 Feb 16;100(3):408-15.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 39-877
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin