- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human TRMT5.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TRMT5 antibody can be used for detection of TRMT5 by ELISA at 1:62500. TRMT5 antibody can be used for detection of TRMT5 by western blot at 1 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1219 - MCF7 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 58 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store TRMT5 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRMT5
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TRMT5, KIAA1393, MGC111453, TRM5
- Protein Accession Number: NP_065861
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 145275187
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 57570
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- tRNAs contain as many as 13 or 14 nucleotides that are modified posttranscriptionally by enzymes that are highly specific for particular nucleotides in the tRNA structure. TRMT5 methylates the N1 position of guanosine-37 (G37) in selected tRNAs using S-adenosyl methionine.tRNAs contain as many as 13 or 14 nucleotides that are modified posttranscriptionally by enzymes that are highly specific for particular nucleotides in the tRNA structure. TRMT5 methylates the N1 position of guanosine-37 (G37) in selected tRNAs using S-adenosyl methionine (Brule et al., 2004 [PubMed 15248782]).
- 1: Brule, H., (2004) Biochemistry 43 (28), 9243-9255.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 26-357
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.