- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-250 of human TRMT2B (NP_079193.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Raji
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: U-87MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: SW480
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: NCI-H460
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 45kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRMT2B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CXorf34, FLJ12687, dJ341D10.3, CXorf34
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79979
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a homolog of the TRM2 gene in S. cerevisiae. The yeast gene encodes a tRNA methyltransferase that plays a role in tRNA maturation. The yeast protein also has endo-exonuclease activity and may be involved in DNA double strand break repair. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcripts encoding different isoforms.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 19-081
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.