- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence within amino acids 500 to the C-terminus of human TRMT2A (NP_073564.3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:1000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: K-562
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 70kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRMT2A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: HTF9C, tRNA (uracil-5-)-methyltransferase homolog A, TRM2 tRNA methyltransferase 2 homolog A, hpaII tiny fragments locus 9c protein
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 27037
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is of unknown function. However, it is orthologous to the mouse Trmt2a gene and contains an RNA methyltransferase domain. Expression of this gene varies during the cell cycle, with aberrant expression being a possible biomarker in certain breast cancers. Several transcript variants encoding two different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 19-966
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.