- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: TrkB (Phospho-Tyr705) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 705 (T-D-Y P-Y-R) derived from Human TrkB.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of TrkB only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 705.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 140 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NTRK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TRKB, trk-B, GP145-TrkB, P53, BDNF/NT-3 growth factors receptor precursor, EC 18.104.22.168, GP145-TrkB/GP95-TrkB, NTRK2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001007098.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 55956790
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4915
- Receptor for brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), neurotrophin-3 and neurotrophin-4/5 but not nerve growth factor (NGF). Involved in the development and/or maintenance of the nervous system. This is a tyrosine-protein kinase receptor. Known substrates for the TRK receptors are SHC1, PI-3 kinase, and PLC γ1.
- 1: Woronowicz A, et al. Glycobiology. 2007 Jan;17 (1): 10-24. Mojsilovic-Petrovic J, et al. J Neurosci. 2006 Sep 6;26 (36): 9250-63. Lewis MA, et al. Mol Pharmacol. 2006 Apr;69 (4): 1396-404. Cai D, et al. Physiol Genomics. 2006 Feb 14;24 (3): 191-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-502
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.