- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide of human TrkB
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:1000
IHC: 1:20 - 1:50
Flow: 1:20 - 1:50
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-251MG
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 140kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NTRK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: NTRK2, neurotrophic tyrosine kinase, receptor, type 2, GP145-TrkB, TRKB , BDNF/NT-3 growth factors receptor, tyrosine kinase receptor B, BDNF receptor
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4915
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the neurotrophic tyrosine receptor kinase (NTRK) family. This kinase is a membrane-bound receptor that, upon neurotrophin binding, phosphorylates itself and members of the MAPK pathway. Signalling through this kinase leads to cell differentiation. Mutations in this gene have been associated with obesity and mood disorders. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 13-184
- Size: 100 uL
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805