- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: TrkA (Phospho-Ser791) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine791 (P-V-Y (p) -L-D) derived from Human TrkA.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of TrkA only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 791.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 140 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NTRK1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MTC, TRK, TRK1, TRKA, Trk-A, p140-TrkA, MGF, SCF, High affinity nerve growth factor receptor precursor, NTRK1, Slow nerve growth factor receptor, TRK1 transforming tyrosine kinase protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001007793.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 56118210
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4914
- Required for high-affinity binding to nerve growth factor (NGF), neurotrophin-3 and neurotrophin-4/5 but not brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). Known substrates for the Trk receptors are SHC1, PI 3-kinase, and PLC γ1. Has a crucial role in the development and function of the nociceptive reception system as well as establishment of thermal regulation via sweating. Activates ERK1 by either SHC1- or PLC γ1-dependent signaling pathway.
- 1: Wiese S, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 Oct 23; 104 (43): 17210-5. Valdez G, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 Jul 24;104 (30): 12270-5Inoue K, et al. J Biol Chem. 2007 Aug 17;282 (33): 24175-84
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-501
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.