- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Trk B (phospho Tyr706/Tyr707) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 706/tyrosine 707 (T-D-Y (p)-Y (p)-R-V)derived from Human Trk B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous levels of Trk B only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 706 and tyrosine 707.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 91 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: NTRK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Trk-B, NTRK2, GP145-TrkB
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001018074.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2497560
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4915
- Receptor for brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), neurotrophin-3 and neurotrophin-4/5 but not nerve growth factor (NGF). Involved in the development and/or maintenance of the nervous system. This is a tyrosine-protein kinase receptor. Known substrates for the TRK receptors are SHC1, PI-3 kinase, and PLC-gamma-1.
- 1: Nakagawara A., Genomics 25:538-546(1995).
- 2: Shelton D.L., J. Neurosci. 15:477-491(1995).
- 3: Stoilov P., Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 290:1054-1065(2002).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-869
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.