- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 15 amino acids near the center of human TRIP6.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: TRIP6 peptide is used for blocking the activity of TRIP6 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TRIP6 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRIP6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: OIP1, OIP-1, ZRP-1, TRIP-6, TRIP6i2, OIP1, Thyroid receptor-interacting protein 6, Opa-interacting protein 1, TR-interacting protein 6
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003293
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 91208423
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7205
- 1: Murthy KK, Clark K, Fortin Y, et al. ZRP-1, a zyxin-related protein, interacts with the second PDZ domain of the cytosolic protein tyrosine phosphatase hPTP1E. J. Biol. Chem. 1999; 274: 20679-87.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 6001P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.