- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human TRIP6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TRIP6 antibody can be used for detection of TRIP6 by ELISA at 1:1562500. TRIP6 antibody can be used for detection of TRIP6 by western blot at 0.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 50 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store TRIP6 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRIP6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TRIP6, MGC10556, MGC10558, MGC29959, MGC3837, MGC4423, OIP1, ZRP-1, OIP-1, TRIP-6, TRIP6i2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_003293
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 91208423
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7205
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TRIP6 is a member of the zyxin family and encodes a protein with three LIM zinc-binding domains. This protein localizes to focal adhesion sites and along actin stress fibers. Recruitment of TRIP6 to the plasma membrane occurs in a lysophosphatidic acid (LPA)-dependent manner and it regulates LPA-induced cell migration.This gene is a member of the zyxin family and encodes a protein with three LIM zinc-binding domains. This protein localizes to focal adhesion sites and along actin stress fibers. Recruitment of this protein to the plasma membrane occurs in a lysophosphatidic acid (LPA)-dependent manner and it regulates LPA-induced cell migration. Alternatively spliced variants which encode different protein isoforms have been described; however, not all variants have been fully characterized. Publication Note: This RefSeq record includes a subset of the publications that are available for this gene. Please see the Entrez Gene record to access additional publications.
- 1: Bai, C.Y., J. Cell. Sci. 120 (PT 16), 2828-2837 (2007).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 30-734
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin