- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Met1-Gln249
- FUSION TAG: N-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28.8 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM TrisHCl, 1mM DTT, 10% Glycerol, pH 8.0. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TPI1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Triosephosphate Isomerase, TIM, Triose-Phosphate Isomerase, TPI1, TPI
- Protein Accession Number: P60174
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7167
- Triose-phosphate isomerase, also named Triose-phosphate isomerase, TPI and TIM, is an enzyme that catalyzes the reversible interconversion of the triose phosphate isomers dihydroxyacetone phosphate and D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate. TPI has been found in nearly every organism searched for the enzyme, including animals such as mammals and insects as well as in fungi, plants, and bacteria. However, some bacteria that do not perform glycolysis, like ureaplasmas, lack TPI. TPI plays an important role in glycolysis and is essential for efficient energy production. TPI deficiency is an autosomal recessive disorder and the most severe clinical disorder of glycolysis. Triose phosphate isomerase deficiency is associated with neonatal jaundice, chronic hemolytic anemia, progressive neuromuscular dysfunction, cardiomyopathy and increased susceptibility to infection and characterized by chronic hemolytic anemia.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-240
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $635.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin