- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RQVKAKSLYLQVE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.Western Blot:Approx 100kDa band observed in lysates of the cell lines HEK293 and NIH3T3 (calculated MW of 93.4kDa according to Human NP_001034200.1 and 92.1kDa according to Mouse NP_001035968.1). The observed molecular weight corresponds to findings with EB09902, a product of different design reacting to a different part of the same protein. Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Brain (Cerebellum). Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1210 - 293 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1282 - 3T3 (NIH) Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRIM71
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TRIM71, tripartite motif-containing 71, LIN-41, LIN41, abnormal cell LINeage LIN-41, homolog of C. elegans Lin-41
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001034200.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 84993742
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 131405
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-540
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.