- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: TRIM58 antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to 17 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human TRIM58.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TRIM58 antibody can be used for Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human and mouse samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1301 - Human Heart Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1405 - Mouse Kidney Tissue Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 53 kDa
Observed: 56 kDa
- PURIFICATION: TRIM58 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TRIM58 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TRIM58 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRIM58
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TRIM58 Antibody: Tripartite motif containing 58 protein, BIA2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_056246
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 112421127
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25893
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TRIM58 Antibody: TRIM58 is a member of the tripartite motif-containing family of proteins that frequently possess E3 ubiquitin ligase activities (1). TRIM58 is strongly expressed in erythroid lineage cells and is further upregulated during late erythroid maturation. Recent experiments suggest that TRIM58 facilitates erythroblast enucleation by ubiquitinating the intermediate chain of the microtubule motor dynein, thereby inducing proteolytic degradation (2).
- 1: Napolitano LM and Meroni G. TRIM family: Pleiotropy and diversification through homomultimer and heteromultimer formation. IUBMB Life 2012; 64:64-71.
- 2: Thom CS, Traxler EA, Khandros E, et al. Trim58 degrades dynein and regulates terminal erythropoiesis. Dev. Cell 2014; 30:688-700.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 8545
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin