- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TRIM35 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 434-463 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TRIM35.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 57 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRIM35
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tripartite motif-containing protein 35, Hemopoietic lineage switch protein 5, TRIM35, HLS5, KIAA1098
- Protein Accession Number: Q9UPQ4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 56404980
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23087
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of thetripartite motif (TRIM) family. The TRIM motif includes threezinc-binding domains, a RING, a B-box type 1 and a B-box type 2,and a coiled-coil region. The function of this protein has not beenidentified.
- 1: Lalonde, J.P., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 279(9):8181-8189(2004)
- 2: Kimura, F., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278(27):25046-25054(2003)
- 3: Reymond, A., et al. EMBO J. 20(9):2140-2151(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-245
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.