- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TRIM31 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 279-307 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TRIM31.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRIM31
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase TRIM31, 632-, Tripartite motif-containing protein 31, TRIM31, C6orf13, RNF
- Protein Accession Number: Q9BZY9
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 68068082
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11074
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of thetripartite motif (TRIM) family. The TRIM motif includes threezinc-binding domains, a RING, a B-box type 1 and a B-box type 2,and a coiled-coil region. The protein localizes to both thecytoplasm and the nucleus. Its function has not been identified.
- 1: Cirulli, E.T., et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 18(7):815-820(2010)
- 2: Barcellos, L.F., et al. PLoS Genet.(10), E1000696 (2009) :
- 3: Wang, A.G., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 345(3):1022-1032(2006)
- 4: Shiina, T., et al. Genetics 173(3):1555-1570(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-173
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin