- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: TRIM30 antibody was raised against a 16 amino acid synthetic peptide near the carboxy terminus of the mouse TRIM30.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 250 - 300 of TRIM30.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TRIM30 antibody can be used for detection of TRIM30 by Western blot at 1 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in mouse samples; Immunohistochemistry in mouse samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1406 - Mouse Spleen Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: TRIM30 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TRIM30 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TRIM30 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Trim30
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TRIM30 Antibody: Rpt1, Rpt-1, Trim30, Rpt1, Tripartite motif-containing protein 30A, Down regulatory protein of interleukin-2 receptor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_033125
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 125347379
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 20128
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TRIM30 Antibody: TRIM30 belongs to a family of the tripartite motif (TRIM) proteins involved in the regulation of cell proliferation, differentiation, development, oncogenesis, apoptosis and antiviral responses. The TRIM protein family is an expanding family of RING ('really interesting new gene') proteins, also known as RBCC proteins as they contain an RBCC motif, which comprises a RING domain, one or two B-boxes and a predicted coiled-coil region. Studies have shown that some TRIM family members are critical to innate immunity; TRIM5, TRIM19 and TRIM25, for example, have been shown to restrict viral infection. A recent study shows that TRIM30 functions as a negative modulator of the TLR signaling pathway, by targeting TAB2 and TAB3, and contributes to the inhibition of TLR-mediated NF-κB activation. The importance of TRIM30 in the attenuation or termination of NF-κB activation suggests that targeting of TAB2 and TAB3 by TRIM30α may be a mechanism for modulating many types of immune responses.
- 1: Nisole S, Stoye JP, and Saib A. TRIM family proteins: retroviral restriction and antiviral defence. Nat. Rev. Microbiol.2005; 3:799-808.
- 2: Sakuma R, Noser JA, Ohmine S, et al. Rhesus monkey TRIM5 alpha restricts HIV-1 production through rapid degradation of viral Gag polyproteins. Nat. Med.2007; 13:631-635.
- 3: Gack MU, Shin YC, Joo CH, et al. TRIM25 RING-finger E3 ubiquitin ligase is essential for RIG-I-mediated antiviral activity. Nature2007; 446:916-920.
- 4: Patarca R, Freeman GJ, Schwartz J, et al. rpt-1, an intracellular protein from helper/inducer T cells that regulates gene expression of interleukin 2 receptor and human immunodeficiency virus type 1. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA1988; 85:2733-7.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4745
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin