- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This TRIM13 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 61-90 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human TRIM13.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 47 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRIM13
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase TRIM13, 632-, B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia tumor suppressor Leu5, Leukemia-associated protein 5, Putative tumor suppressor RFP2, RING finger protein 77, Ret finger protein 2, Tripartite motif-containing protein 13, TRIM13, LEU5, RFP2, RNF77
- Protein Accession Number: O60858
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10206
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the tripartite motif (TRIM)family. The TRIM motif includes three zinc-binding domains, a RING,a B-box type 1 and a B-box type 2, and a coiled-coil region. Thisgene is located on chromosome 13 within the minimal deletion regionfor B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Multiple alternativelyspliced transcript variants have been found for this gene.
- 1: Lerner, M., et al. Mol. Biol. Cell 18(5):1670-1682(2007)
- 2: Skoblov, M., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 342(3):859-866(2006)
- 3: Corcoran, M.M., et al. Genes Chromosomes Cancer 40(4):285-297(2004)
- 4: Dunham, A., et al. Nature 428(6982):522-528(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 56-969
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.