- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 14 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human TRIF.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: TRIF peptide is used for blocking the activity of the TRIF antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TRIF peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TICAM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TRIF, IIAE6, MyD88-3, PRVTIRB, TICAM-1, TRIF, TIR domain-containing adapter molecule 1, Proline-rich, vinculin and TIR domain-containing protein B
- Protein Accession Number: NP_891549
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 41281981
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 148022
- 1: Yamamoto M, Sato S, Mori K, et al. Cutting edge: a novel Toll/IL-1 receptor domain-containing adapter that preferentially activates the IFN-beta promoter in the Toll-like receptor signaling. J. Immunol. 2002; 169(12):6668-72.
- 2: Geddes BJ, Wang L, Huang WJ, et al. Human CARD12 is a novel CED4/Apaf-1 family member that induces apoptosis. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 2001; 284:77-82.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3173P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin