- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: TRIF antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to 14 amino acids near the C-terminus of human TRIF.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of TRIF.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TRIF antibody can be used for detection of TRIF by Western blot at 1 to 2 μg/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 10 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunohistochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1302 - Human Lung Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-101 - Human Lung Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 60 kDa
Observed: 55 kDa
- PURIFICATION: TRIF Antibody is Ion exchange chromatography purified.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TRIF Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: TRIF antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TICAM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TRIF Antibody: TRIF, IIAE6, MyD88-3, PRVTIRB, TICAM-1, TRIF, TIR domain-containing adapter molecule 1, Proline-rich, vinculin and TIR domain-containing protein B
- Protein Accession Number: NP_891549
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 41281981
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 148022
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TRIF Antibody: TRIF is a member of the Toll/interleukin-1 receptor (TIR) family, a group of proteins that include the Toll-like receptors (TLRs). TLRs are signaling molecules that recognize different pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs) and serve as an important link between the innate and adaptive immune responses. TRIF, along with other molecules such as TIRP, TIRAP, and MyD88, serves as an adaptor protein to several of the TLR molecules. Following activation of TLR3 and TLR4, TRIF engages the kinase TBK1 and allows its subsequent activation of the interferon regulatory factor (IRF)-3. TRIF is also involved in the activation of TNF receptor associated factor (TRAF)-6, and ultimately the activation of NF-κB.
- 1: O'Neill LAJ, Fitzgerald FA, and Bowie AG. The Toll-IL-1 receptor adaptor family grows to five members. Trends in Imm. 2003; 24:286-9.
- 2: Vogel SN, Fitzgerald KA, and Fenton MJ. TLRs: differential adapter utilization by toll-like receptors mediates TLR-specific patterns of gene expression. Mol. Interv. 2003;3:466-77.
- 3: Takeda K, Kaisho T, and Akira S. Toll-like receptors. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 2003;21:335-76.
- 4: Janeway CA Jr and Medzhitov R. Innate immune recognition. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 2002;20:197-216.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3173
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin