- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QIYPFVFESRKEIL
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Western Blot:Approx 20kDa band seen in Jurkat lysate [Predicted MW of 20kDa according to NP_004856]. Recommended for use at 1-3ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TBPL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TBPL1, TRF2, TBP-like 1, TLP, STUD, MGC:8389, MGC:9620, TBP-like protein, TBP-related factor 2, 21-kDA TBP-like protein, second TBP of unique DNA, TATA box binding protein-related factor 2, TLF
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004856.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4759234
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9519
- 1: Ohbayashi T, Kishimoto T, Makino Y, Shimada M, Nakadai T, Aoki T, Kawata T, Niwa S, Tamura T. Isolation of cDNA, chromosome mapping, and expression of the human TBP-like protein. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1999 Feb 5;255(1):137-42.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-514
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.