- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gly19-Ser268
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 54.2 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of PBS, pH 7.4 . It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TREML2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Trem-like transcript 2 protein, TLT2, Triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells-like protein 2, C6orf76, TLT-2
- Protein Accession Number: Q5T2D2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79865
- Trem-like transcript 2 protein (TLT2), also known as Triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells-like protein 2, TLT2 and C6orf76, is single-pass type I membrane protein. TREML2 contains one Ig-like V-type domain, which can be induced in CD4 T-cell by concanavalin-A. As a cell surface receptor, TREML2 may play a role in the innate and adaptive immune response. TREML2 also acts as a counter-receptor for CD276 and interaction with CD276 on T-cells enhances T-cell activation. It has shown that TREML2 may be involved in the innate immune response based on its expression profile and the fact that it is up-regulated in response to inflammation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-827
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.