- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse: (71%)
- IMMUNOGEN: Rabbit polyclonal TREM1 antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human TREM1.
The immunogen is located within the first 50 amino acids of TREM1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TREM1 antibody can be used for detection of TREM1 by Western blot at 1 - 2 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1210 - HEK293 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 26 kDa
- PURIFICATION: TREM1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: TREM1 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody can be stored at 4°C up to one year. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TREM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TREM1 Antibody: CD354, TREM-1, Triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 1, Triggering receptor expressed on monocytes 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_061113
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 8924262
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 54210
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TREM1 Antibody: TREM1 (triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 1) is a receptor belonging to the Ig superfamily that amplifies neutrophil and monocyte-mediated inflammatory responses triggered by bacterial and fungal infections by stimulating release of pro-inflammatory chemokines and cytokines, as well as increased surface expression of cell activation markers. It is thought that TREM1 other related TREM proteins such as TREM2 act to modulate the inflammatory response. TREM1 has also been linked to inflammatory bowel disease resulting in enhanced production of TNF, IL-6, IL-8, and MCP-1.
- 1: Bouchon A, Facchetti F, Weigand MA, et al. TREM-1 amplifies inflammation and is a crucial mediator of septic shock. Nature 2001; 410:1103-7.
- 2: Ford JW and McVicar DW. TREM and TREM-like receptors in inflammation and disease. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 2009; 21:38-46
- 3: Schenk M, Bouchon A, Seibold F, et al. TREM-1-expressing intestinal macrophages crucially amplify chronic inflammation in experimental colitis and inflammatory bowel diseases. J. Clin. Invest. 2007; 117:3097-106.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7185
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin