- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: TGF-b from human platelets.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, Neut, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Transforming Growth Factor Beta antibody can be used in immunocytochemistry, Western Blot, immunohistochemistry starting at 15 μg/mL, immunoprecipitation, and flow cytometry.
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes both human platelet-derived and recombinant TGF-beta.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.0.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Transforming Growth Factor Beta antibody can be stored short term 4 °C. For long term storage aliquot and store at -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TGFB2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Transforming growth factor beta-2, BSC-1 cell growth inhibitor, TGF-beta-2, LDS4, TGF-beta2
- Protein Accession Number: P61812
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 48429157
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7042
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Transforming Growth Factor Beta Antibody [TB21]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-616
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.