- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human protein was used as the immunogen for the CD71 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-Fr, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Western blot: 0.5-1 ug/ml
IHC (Frozen): 0.5-1 ug/ml
Optimal dilution of the CD71 antibody should be determined by the researcher.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TFRC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Transferrin receptor protein 1, TR, TfR, TfR1, Trfr, T9, p90, CD71, Transferrin receptor protein 1, serum form, sTfR, TFRC
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7037
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- It recognizes a ~90-95kDa protein which is identified as cell surface transferrin receptor (CD71), a disulfide-bonded homodimeric glycoprotein of 180-190kDa. This MAb is highly specific to CD71 and shows no cross-reaction with other related proteins. Ligand for transferrin receptor is the serum iron transport protein, transferrin. This receptor is broadly distributed in carcinomas, sarcomas, leukemias, and lymphomas. CD71/Transferrin receptor has been reported to be associated with cell proliferation in both normal and neoplastic tissues and useful in predicting clinical behavior or response to therapy in a number of malignancies including breast cancer.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-661
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin