- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Full-length
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Transferrin antibody can be used for the detection of Transferrin by Western blot, ELISA, IP, may also work for IHC and ICC.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 77.1 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Antigen affinity-purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Transferrin antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TF
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Serotransferrin, Beta-1 metal-binding globulin, Transferrin, TFQTL1, PRO1557, PRO2086,
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001054.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4557871
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7018
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Chicken polyclonal IgY Antibodies against Transferrin, antigen affinity-purified. Transferrin is a major iron binding serum protein and is found in human plasma or serum at concentrations of 3 mg/ml. M.W: 80,000.
- 1: Yang, F. et al. Human transferrin: cDNA characterization and chromosomal localization. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A. 81 (9), 2752-2756 (1984).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7632
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin