- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ala73-Asp316
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28.5 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, pH 7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Tnfsf11
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 11, Tnfsf11, Osteoclast differentiation factor, ODF, Osteoprotegerin ligand, OPGL, Receptor activator of nuclear factor kappa-B ligand, RANKL, TNF-related activation-induced cytokine, TRANCE, CD254, RANK L
- Protein Accession Number: O35235
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21943
- Mouse tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 11(Tnfsf11) is a member of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) cytokine family. Tnfsf11 is widely expressed in cells including T cells and T cell rich organs, such as thymus and lymph nodes. This cytokine can bind to TNFRSF11B/OPG andTNFRSF11A/RANK. Tnfsf11 is involved in a number of fundamental biological processes such as acting as regulator of interactions between T-cells and dendritic cells, the regulation of the T-cell-dependent immune response and enhancing bone-resorption in humoral hypercalcemia of malignancy. It augments the ability of dendritic cells to stimulate naive T-cell proliferation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-492
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $610.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.