- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human TRAIL-R1 (DR4).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays, ICC, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: Functional Application: Inhibition (blocks TRAIL-R1 mediated killing if applied in solution).
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes human TRAIL-R1. Does not cross-react with human TRAIL-R2, -R3 or -R4.
- PURIFICATION: >95% (SDS-PAGE)
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Liquid. In PBS containing 10% glycerol and 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 1 year after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFRSF10A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TRAIL Receptor 1; DR4; APO2; TNFRSF10A; CD261
- Protein Accession Number: 1945072
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: AAC51226
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8797
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TRAIL-R1 is a receptor for the cytotoxic ligand TRAIL. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Promotes the activation of NF-kappaB.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 36-122
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.