- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant TRAIL
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Adhesion, Blocking, Flow, IHC-Fr, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: TRAIL Antibody [SB91a] for use in ELISA assays.
- SPECIFICITY: TRAIL
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFSF10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD253, Apo-2 ligand, Apo-2L, TNFSF10
- Protein Accession Number: P50591
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8743
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand (TRAIL) is a member of the TNF family of cytokines. This type II transmembrane protein is expressed by several cytotoxic immune cells, including natural killer cells and activated T cells, and is selective for tumorigenic and virally infected cells. TRAIL can bind to DR4 and DR5 receptors on target cells which facilitates recruitment of numerous signaling proteins to form a death-inducing signaling complex. This signaling complex is then believed to propagate the apoptotic signal through the recruitment and activation of caspase-8. Numerous studies have identified TRAIL as a potent apoptotic factor in a variety of human cancer cell lines, but this cytokine does not appear to affect normal cell lines. Therefore, the selectivity and anti-tumorigenic properties of TRAIL make it an intriguing and potentially therapeutic agent in the treatment of cancer.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-762
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.