- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The monoclonal antibody was produced in Balb/c X ICR F1 mice using recombinant hTRAIL/APO-II as the immunizing antigen.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Neutralization Assay, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Neutralization:
To yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of hTRAIL/Apo2L (10.0 ng/mL), a concentration of 0.30-0.60 μg/mL of this antibody is required.
In a sandwich ELISA (assuming 100 μL/well), a concentration of 2.0-4.0 μg/mL of this antibody will detect at least 500 pg/mL of recombinant human TRAIL/APO-II when used with our biotinylated antigen affinity purified anti-human TRAIL/APO-II (XP-5289Bt) as the detection antibody at a concentration of approximately 1.0-2.0 μg/mL.
To detect hTRAIL/Apo2L by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.25-0.50 μg/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hTRAIL/Apo2L is 0.25-1.0 ng/lane, under reducing or non-reducing conditions.
- PURIFICATION: This IgG1k antibody was purified from ascites fluid on a Protein A affinity column.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Trail/Apo2L lyophilized antibody is stable at room temperature for at least one month and for greater than a year when kept at -20°C. Reconstitute in sterile water to a concentration of 0.1 - 1.0 mg/mL. The antibody is stable for at least six weeks at 2-4°C when reconstituted.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNFSF10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: APO2L, Tumor Necrosis Factor (ligand) Superfamily Member 10, CD253, APO2L, TRAIL, Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 10, Apo-2 ligand, Apo-2L, TL2
- Protein Accession Number: P50591
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1730015
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8743
- USER NOTE: Centrifuge vial prior to opening.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XP-5726-M
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin