- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 14 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human TRAF6.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: TRAF6 peptide is used for blocking the activity of TRAF6 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TRAF6 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TRAF6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RNF85, MGC:3310, RNF85, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase TRAF6
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004611
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4759254
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7189
- 1: Cao Z, Xiong J, Takeuchi M, et al. TRAF6 is a signal transducer for interleukin-1. Nature 1996; 383:443-6.
- 2: Han J, Flemington C, Houghton AB, Gu Z, Zambetti GP, Lutz RJ, Zhu L, Chittenden T. Expression of bbc3, a pro-apoptotic BH3-only gene, is regulated by diverse cell death and survival signals. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001;98(20):11318-23.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 3129P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.