- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-300 of human TPP2 (NP_003282.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: SW620
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse spleen
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 138kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TPP2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TPP-2, TPP-II, TPPII, tripeptidyl-peptidase 2, tripeptidyl aminopeptidase, tripeptidyl-peptidase II
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7174
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a mammalian peptidase that, at neutral pH, removes tripeptides from the N terminus of longer peptides. The protein has a specialized function that is essential for some MHC class I antigen presentation. The protein is a high molecular mass serine exopeptidase; the amino acid sequence surrounding the serine residue at the active site is similar to the peptidases of the subtilisin class rather than the trypsin class.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-207
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.