- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: SPAPPACDLR VLSKLLRDSH VLHSRLSQCP EVHPLPTPVL LPAVDFSLGE WKTQMEETKA QDILGAVTLL LEGVMAARGQ LGPTCLSSLL GQLSGQVRLL LGALQSLLGT QLPPQGRTTA HKDPNAIFLS FQHLLRGKVR FLMLVGGSTL CVRRAPPTTA VPSRTSLVLT LNEL
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: The ED50 as determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of the proliferation of human MO7e cells was found to be = 1.0 ng/mL, corresponding to a specific activity of = 1 x 106 units/mg.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized TPO recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted TPO is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing TPO recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: THPO
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ML, TPO, MGDF, MKCSF, MPLLG, THCYT1, Thrombopoietin, C-mpl ligand, ML
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000451.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4507493
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7066
- TPO is a lineage specific growth factor, produced in the liver, kidney and skeletal muscle. It stimulates the proliferation and maturation of megakaryocytes, and promotes increased circulating levels of platelets in vivo. TPO signals through the c-mpl receptor and acts as an important regulator of circulating platelets. Human and murine TPO exhibits cross-species reactivity. Recombinant human TPO is a fully biologically active 174 amino acid polypeptide (18.6 kDa), which contains the erythropoietin-like domain of the full length TPO protein.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-610
- Size: 0.01 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.