- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: ELRCGKHQAVGTSPQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 110kDa band observed in Human Thyroid Gland lysates (calculated MW of 103kDa according to NP_000538.3). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Thyroid Gland shows textured staining in the cytoplasm of epithelial cells. Recommended concentration, 5-10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize all reported isoforms (NP_000538.3; NP_783650.1; NP_783652.1; NP_783653.1). Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_000538.3, NP_001193673.1 Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_783650.1, NP_001193674.1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1350 - Human Thyroid Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TPO
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TPO, thyroid peroxidase, MSA, TDH2A, TPX, OTTHUMP00000115535, OTTHUMP00000115536, thyroid microsomal antigen, thyroperoxidase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000538.3,NP_783650.1,NP_783652.1,NP_783653.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 28558982
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7173
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-863
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin