- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Human, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: TPM1 monoclonal antibody was raised against TPM1. (Chicken)
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: TPM1 antibody can be used in ELISA, Western Blot starting at 1:250 - 1:2000, and immunohistochemistry starting at 5 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Reacts strongly with striated muscle forms of tropomyosin, including cardiac alpha- tropomyosin and skeletal alpha-and beta-tropomyosins.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 10 mM PBS, pH 7.4, 0.2% BSA, 0.09% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store TPM1 antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TPM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tropomyosin alpha-1 chain, Alpha-tropomyosinalpha-fTM
- Protein Accession Number: P04268
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20522235
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 396366
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TPM1 Antibody, Monoclonal
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-879
- Size: 0.05 mL
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.