- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-132 of human TPD52L3 (NP_001001875.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:200 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Rat brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 14kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TPD52L3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TPD52L3, MGC26757, MGC45374, NYD-SP25, hD55, NYDSP25
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 89882
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a member of the tumor protein D52-like family of proteins. These proteins are characterized by an N-terminal coiled-coil motif that is used to form homo- and heteromeric complexes with other tumor protein D52-like proteins. The encoded protein may play a role in spermatogenesis. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 16-100
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.