- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This TP73 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 288-317 amino acids from the Central region of human TP73.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 70 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TP73
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Tumor protein p73, p53-like transcription factor, p53-related protein, TP73, P73
- Protein Accession Number: O15350
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7161
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TP73 is tumor protein p73, which is a member of the p53 family of transcription factors involved in cellular responses to stress and development. The family members include p53, p63, and p73 and have high sequence similarity to one another, which allows p63 and p73 to transactivate p53-responsive genes causing cell cycle arrest and apoptosis. The family members can interact with each other in many ways involving direct or indirect protein interactions, resulting in regulation of the same target gene promoters or regulation of each other's promoters. The p73 protein is expressed at very low levels in normal tissues and is differentially expressed in a number of tumors.
- 1: Mai,M., et.al., Genomics 51 (3), 359-363 (1998) Mai,M., et.al., Oncogene 17 (13), 1739-1741 (1998)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-688
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin