- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This TP53RK antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 221-250 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TP53RK.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 28 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TP53RK
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TP53-regulating kinase, Atypical serine/threonine protein kinase TP53RK, EKC/KEOPS complex subunit TP53RK, 36--, Nori-2, p53-related protein kinase, TP53RK, C20orf64, PRPK
- Protein Accession Number: Q96S44
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 26398348
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 112858
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Protein kinase that phosphorylates 'Ser-15' of p53/TP53 protein and may therefore participate in its activation.
- 1: Shimada, M., et al. Hum. Genet. 128(4):433-441(2010)
- 2: Facchin, S., et al. Cell. Mol. Life Sci. 64 (19-20), 2680-2689 (2007) :
- 3: Abe, Y., et al. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 344(1):377-385(2006)
- 4: Facchin, S., et al. FEBS Lett. 549 (1-3), 63-66 (2003) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-875
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin