- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Parasite
- IMMUNOGEN: RH strain of T. gondii
- CONJUGATE: HRP
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- SPECIFICITY: Specific to purified trophozoites
- PURIFICATION: Purified IgG fraction of antiserum covalently coupled with highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase (RZ>3). Care is taken to insure adequate conjugation while preserving the maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is absent.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Toxoplasma gondii antibody is in a phosphate saline buffer with bovine serum albumin (10mg/ml) and preserved with 0.002% thimerosal.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Toxoplasma gondii antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Anti-Toxoplasma gondii Peroxidase conjugate
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 35-387
- Size: 1 mL
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.