- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Parasite
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- SPECIFICITY: Specific for a 30kD membrane protein.
- PURIFICATION: Toxoplasma gondii antibody is conjugated with high purity isomer I of fluorescein isothiocyanate. Care is taken to ensure complete removal of any free fluorescein from the final product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Toxoplasma gondii antibody is in a phosphate saline buffer (0.01M, pH 7.2) containing bovine serum albumin (10 mg/ml) as a stabilizer and 0.1% sodium azide preservative.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Toxoplasma gondii antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Anti-Toxoplasma gondii
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 35-630
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.