- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This TOX4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 172-199 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human TOX4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 66 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TOX4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TOX high mobility group box family member 4, Epidermal Langerhans cell protein LCP1, TOX4, C14orf92, KIAA0737
- Protein Accession Number: O94842
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9878
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- TOX4 (TOX high mobility group box family member 4) contains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain and the function remains unknown.
- 1: Lee, J.H., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 285(32):24466-24476(2010)
- 2: Lee, S.J., et al. Exp. Mol. Med. 41(3):189-200(2009)
- 3: Olsen, J.V., et al. Cell 127(3):635-648(2006)
- 4: Lim, J., et al. Cell 125(4):801-814(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-365
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.