- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This TOP3B antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 826-854 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human TOP3B.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 97 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TOP3B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DNA topoisomerase 3-beta-1, DNA topoisomerase III beta-1, TOP3B, TOP3B1
- Protein Accession Number: O95985
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 8940
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a DNA topoisomerase, an enzyme thatcontrols and alters the topologic states of DNA duringtranscription. This enzyme catalyzes the transient breaking andrejoining of a single strand of DNA which allows the strands topass through one another, thus relaxing the supercoils and alteringthe topology of DNA. The enzyme interacts with DNA helicase SGS1and plays a role in DNA recombination, cellular aging andmaintenance of genome stability. Alternative splicing of theC-terminus of this gene results in three transcript variants whichhave distinct tissue specificity; however, not all variants havebeen fully described.
- 1: Oliveira-Costa, J.P., et al. Hum. Pathol. 41(11):1624-1630(2010)
- 2: Lesch, K.P., et al.Neural Transm 115(11):1573-1585(2008)
- 3: Cho, Y.H., et al. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1679(3):272-278(2004)
- 4: Lehner, B., et al. Genome Res. 14(7):1315-1323(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-713
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin