- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Amino acids 1352-1493 from the human protein were used as the immunogen for this Topoisomerase II alpha antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1ug/10^6 cells in 0.1ml
IF: 1-2 ug/ml
Western blot: 1-2 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the Topoisomerase II alpha antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TOP2A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DNA topoisomerase 2-alpha, DNA topoisomerase II, alpha isozyme, TOP2A, TOP2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7153
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This mAb recognizes an ~170kDa protein which is identified as Topoisomerase IIa, and shows no cross-reaction with Topoisomerase IIb or I. Topo IIa plays important roles in synthesis and transcription of DNA as well as chromosomal segregation during mitosis. It is reported to be a sensitive and specific marker of late S-, G2- & M-phases in transformed and developmentally regulated normal cells. Topo IIa is also implicated in drug resistance of tumor cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-789
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.